If you want to strengthen your professionalism as a writer, editor, or teacher, or if you’re considering a career change, consider a graduate degree in Professional and Technical Writing. This program allows students to develop a deep expertise in at least one of three concentrations: editing, nonfiction writing, or technical writing. The master’s degree can be completed in person or fully online. The Graduate Certificate in Business and Professional Writing is designed to improve written communication skills required in business, government, and technical settings.
- Professional and Technical Writing, Editing and Publishing Concentration, M.A.
- Professional and Technical Writing, Nonfiction Writing Concentration, M.A.
- Professional and Technical Writing, Technical Writing Concentration, M.A.
- Documentation and Training Specialist
- Technical Writer
- Documentation Team Lead
- Proposal Manager
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Arkansas Community Foundation
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Request more information about the Professional and Technical Writing program at UA Little Rock.