Our program exposes students to a broad spectrum of media studies and prepares them to be leaders in their fields. Our location in the capital city gives students unique access to internships, service learning opportunities, and contacts with media professionals. You will gain theoretical and practical knowledge and skills to become perceptive media consumers and practitioners, and will learn using state-of-the-art equipment and the latest software and hardware programs.
- News/Sports Editor
- Social Media/Web Content Manager
- Public Relations Director
- Strategic Communications Director
- Production Assistant
- Heifer International
- Cumulus Media
- Clinton Presidential Center
- Def Jam Recordings Los Angeles
Request more information about the Mass Communication program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.