This Graduate Certificate prepares students with the practical as well as theoretical knowledge and skills to be effective leaders and managers in the nonprofit sector. Courses cover topics such as grant writing and fundraising, human resource management, program planning and evaluation, and public relations for nonprofit organizations. Our program is designed for the working professional, with courses meeting weekly in the evenings or on weekends.
- Executive Director
- Community Relations Director
- Program Director
- Central Arkansas Library System
- Pulaski Heights Baptist Church
- Heifer International
- Women and Children First
- Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine
Request more information about the Nonprofit Management program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.