SSN or ITIN required to receive a 1098-T

The University of Arkansas at Little Rock must have your correct identifying number to file Form 1098-T, Tuition Statement, with the IRS and to furnish the 1098-T to you. This will be your Social Security Number (SSN) or, if you are not eligible to obtain an SSN, your individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN). If you do not have a SSN or ITIN on file, please complete the Request for Student’s Taxpayer Identification Number and mail or bring it to the Office of Records and Registration. Since it contains your personal information, do not email this form. Please contact Student Accounts at 501-916-3450 or with your questions regarding this form.

Posted in: Uncategorized

Comments are closed.