UA Little Rock is a member of SARA – the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement. The agreement is between member states, territories, and districts of the United States of America. As of July 2019, 49 states (all but California), the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands have joined SARA.
The following Accounting program MEETS the pre-education requirements in all 50 states with the following exceptions: Alabama, Colorado, and New York.
Bachelor of Business Administration
The following programs MEET the pre-education requirements for all 50 states with exceptions listed below:
Associate of Applied Science
Bachelor of Science
- Nursing RN to BSN Completion, B.S. (Degree is a completion program. All our students in BSN are licensed prior to graduation.)
- Nursing, B.S. (Degree is a completion program. All our students in BSN are licensed prior to graduation.)
Master of Arts
- Rehabilitation Counseling, M.A.
The state of Arkansas does not currently require graduation from CACREP accredited program for licensing in Rehabilitation Counseling. Students who plan to pursue licensure in Arkansas will not be affected by this change in accreditation status unless they plan to work for the Veteran’s Administration, participate in TRICARE, or serve Medicare holders.
Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana require professional counselors seeking state licensure to have graduated from a CACREP-accredited degree. Additionally the following states prefer CACREP accreditation but to date alternates (see state pages here)
- New Hampshire
- New York
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Rehabilitation of the Blind Orientation & Mobility, M.A.
Bachelor of Social Work
Bachelor of Arts
- Interpretation: ASL/English, B.A. (Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming)
Bachelor of Science
- K-12 Health and Physical Education, B.S. (Arkansas)
Arkansas has reciprocity through NASDTEC with all 50 states for a standard license but candidates may need to meet any ancillary requirements for the specific state other than Arkansas to achieve licensure in that state.
Bachelor of Science in Education
Bachelor of Music
Master of Education
- Counselor Education, M.Ed.
- Curriculum and Instruction, M.Ed.
- Education, K-12 Education Concentration, M.Ed.
- Education, Middle Education Concentration, M.Ed.
- Education, Provisional Initial Licensure Track, M.Ed.
- Education, Special Education K-12 Concentration, M.Ed.
- Gifted, Creative, and Talented Education, M.Ed.
- Learning Systems Technology, M.Ed.
- Reading, M.Ed.
- Rural and Urban School Leadership, M.Ed.
- Education Graduate Certificate
- Literacy Coach Specialist Graduate Certificate
- Building Level Administration and Supervision Graduate Certificate
- Dyslexia Therapist Graduate Certificate
- Gifted and Talented Education Graduate Certificate
The following graduate certificate program MEETS the pre-education requirements for the state listed below:
- Adult Education (Arkansas)
UA Little Rock Willaim H. Bowen School of Law degree MEETS the pre-education requirements for all 50 states with exceptions listed below:
The following programs MEET the pre-education requirements for all 50 states with exceptions listed below.
Bachelor of Science
- Architectural and Construction Engineering, B.S.
- Civil and Construction Engineering, B.S.
- Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering, B.S.
- Mechanical Systems Engineering, B.S.
- Systems Engineering, B.S.
The following graduate-level programs do not lead to pre-education requirements in any of the 50 states. All our students fully admitted to these graduate programs must meet admission qualifications including having a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, science or related discipline. Successful completion of their undergraduate program qualifies the graduate to take professional licensing exams prior to entering graduate school.
Master of Science
- Systems Engineering
The following programs MEET the pre-education requirements for the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.