Student Spotlight: Adeola Adesoba

Adeola Adesoba is an international graduate student in the information quality graduate program. Adesoba is also the recipient of the 2020 Computing Research Association (CRA-WP) Grad Cohort and was awarded a full scholarship to attend a conference in Austin, Texas! She is also very active on campus with participation in the Society of Women Engineers and the Association for Computing Machinery(ACM) – UA Little Rock Chapter.

Adeola’s Graduate Student Experience

Adeola Adesoba

“My experience in UA Little Rock has been positive and exciting. My classes have been eye-opening and have given me another perspective on how I see myself. I plan to use the skills and knowledge acquired from my program to help businesses solve complex data quality and data governance issues. As an aspiring data scientist and data governance expert, I look forward to contributing extensively to the Information quality industry.

“One of the reasons I chose UA Little Rock was the reception I got from my program advisor and professors even before I was admitted into the MSIQ program. The glowing feedback from alumni about the quality of the program, available funding support, and the general support from the Graduate School also confirmed UA Little Rock as my choice.

“Although this is my first semester here at UA Little Rock, I was selected to participate in the 2020 Computing Research Association (CRA-WP) Grad Cohort and awarded a full scholarship to attend a conference in Austin, Texas. I am also a member of the Society of Women Engineers and Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) – UA Little Rock Chapter.”

Posted in: Student Spotlight