Student Spotlight: Jordan Anderson

Jordan Anderson is a graduate student seeking a Master of Arts in Rehabilitation of the Blind Orientation and Mobility at UA Little Rock! While living in Mississippi, he decided to move back to Arkansas to be closer to his family and friends. After he graduates, he plans to continue his education by obtaining his doctorate degree. Anderson’s goal is to become a rehabilitation counselor for the blind as his career path.

Jordan’s Graduate Student Experience

Jordan Anderson

“University of Arkansas at Little Rock is a great school! There is a lot of diversity and the professors are very hands-on and are always willing to help. I chose UA Little Rock because I was away in Mississippi studying for my undergraduate degree but wanted to come home to be closer to my family and friends. I decided the Rehabilitation for the Blind program was the best graduate program for me. After I graduate I plan to continue my education by obtaining my doctorate degree. Upon obtaining my doctorate degree, I plan to seek employment as a rehabilitation counselor for the blind.”

Posted in: Student Spotlight