Little Rock has all the amenities of a big city with the charm of a small town. There is something for everyone, no matter what your interest may be.
Something for Everyone
If you like performing arts, weâ€™ve got them. If you like being outdoors, thereâ€™s no better place to test your endurance. And if youâ€™re looking for career experience, Little Rock is overflowing with business, government, medicine, cultural, and recreational internship opportunities.
Activities Just Minutes Away
- Sports and entertainment venues at Verizon Arena like concerts or Arkansas Travelers baseball.
- Excellent hiking, camping, fishing, biking, and other outdoor activities close to Little Rock.
- A great collection of picturesque parks featuring golf courses, a zoo, tennis courts, playgrounds, walking trails, mountain climbs, rivers, and baseball diamonds
- Nightlife at the River Market with restaurants and live music, museums, shops, and the farmersâ€™ market.
- Events such as Riverfest and concerts in the Riverfest Amphitheatre, central Arkansasâ€™ premier outdoor concert venue.
- Unique walks, runs or rides over the Big Dam Bridge â€“ the worldâ€™s longest pedestrian and bicycle bridge â€“ perfect for an afternoon outing.
- If you like history, Little Rock has more things for you to do than youâ€™ll ever have time for like checking out historic Central High School and exploring how Arkansasâ€™ first settlers tamed the new wilderness, Civil War sites, and the new William J. Clinton Presidential Library.
- And you can visit Heifer International Centerâ€™s green tour and maybe sponsor a goat for a family in need.