Conference Housing at ASMSA
New Residence Hall – Opened August 2012
The Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences and the Arts is a high school residential campus. During summer months the rooms are rented for a variety of events that occur in Hot Springs.
The new dorm building opened fall of 2012.¬† The building is located up the hill behind the old dorm building, which is closed.¬† Limited parking is available around the new dorm building.
Daytime contact (501) 622 -5100
Campus security 24-hour emergency contact (501) 622-5153
Please remember: ASMSA housing is not like a hotel. It’s an unfurnished dorm room. Bring twin bed linens (including blanket and mattress cover), pillow, towels, small rug, personal care products, alarm clock, telephone, lamp, and possibly a small ice chest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the dorm rooms.
- The entire ASMSA campus is non-smoking.
- Elevators are available in both buildings.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on ASMSA property.
- Neither open flames (e.g., candles, incense), nor appliances that may be considered fire hazards (e.g., microwave oven, popcorn poppers, hotplates, hot pots, toasters or toaster ovens, coffee makers, or halogen lamps) may be used in ASMSA lodging facilities.
- No pets are allowed.
- A vending area is available.
- Each room has an active phone jack.
- Long distance calls may be made with a phone card.
- Two twin-size beds are in most rooms.
- Two twin dorm rooms share one bathroom.
- Men and women do not share a bathroom.
- Room keys are distributed at check in.
- Children are not allowed.
- Room assignments are made two weeks in advance. Any special requests should be made when completing the residence housing application.
- If possible, teachers from the same school or district will be placed together to share a room.
- At the conclusion of the conference, those staying in dorms should empty all trash cans, clean up and turn out all lights.