Steps to becoming a member of an NPHC organization:
- Fill out the Greek Application and return to the Office of Campus Life
- Attend the Interest Meeting/Rush Activity for the individual organization
- Attend an NPHC Greek Forum (these will be held in conjunction with the Interest Meeting/ Rush Activity)
- Apply to the organization
- Meet organization requirements and receive an acceptance letter
Each organization has its own financial obligations and specific requirements for membership. One-time fees include initiation fees, induction fees, etc. One-time fees range from $250.00 to $600.00. â€¨Yearly dues range from $75.00 to $100.00.
Basic requirements for joining any NPHC organization:
- Must be a full-time student (enrolled in at least 12 hours the semester of application)
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA
- Fill out and return Greek Application
- Completed a minimum of 12 hours at UALR
- Pay the $15 Application Fee
To apply, complete the Greek application or visit the Office of Campus Life in the Donaghey Student Center, Suite 216 (directly above the bookstore). Return the completed application to:
Office of Campus Life
Donaghey Student Center, Room 216
2801 South University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204
If you have any questions, you may contact us at 501.569.3308.