Steps to becoming a member of an NPHC organization:
- Fill out the Greek Application and return to the Office of Campus Life
- Attend the Interest Meeting/Rush Activity for the individual organization
- Attend an NPHC Greek Forum (these will be held in conjunction with the Interest Meeting/ Rush Activity)
- Apply to the organization
- Meet organization requirements and receive an acceptance letter
Each organization has its own financial obligations and specific requirements for membership. One-time fees include initiation fees, induction fees, etc. One-time fees range from $250.00 to $600.00. â€¨Yearly dues range from $75.00 to $100.00.
Basic requirements for joining any NPHC organization:
- Must be a full-time student (enrolled in at least 12 hours the semester of application)
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA
- Fill out and return Greek Application
- Completed a minimum of 12 hours at UALR
- Pay the $15 Application Fee
To apply, visit the Office of Campus Life in the Donaghey Student Center, Suite 216 (directly above the bookstore). Return the completed application to:
Office of Campus Life
Donaghey Student Center, Room 216
2801 South University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204
If you have any questions, you may contact us at 501.569.3308.