It’s common to feel overwhelmed by a new learning environment. You have made a big commitment of both your time and finances to enhance your future. It makes sense to protect that investment and ensure your success by seeking academic support. If you find yourself struggling, get help from a Non-Traditional Student Programs Peer Tutor.
A peer tutor will:
• review and clarify classroom instruction
• provide a student perspective on learning and classroom success
• personalize the learning process for you
• increase your self-confidence and motivation
• promote independence in learning
Contact the N0n-Traditional Student Programs coordinator for availability.