The UALR College of Business is seeking nominations for the 2013 Distinguished Alumni Award and the Dean’s Award for Excellence. Recipients are recognized at the Collegeâ€™s awards luncheon Wednesday, October 2.
Candidates for the Distinguished Alumnus of the Year:
- Â Must be a graduate of the UALR College of Business,
- Â Made a significant impact in a business or nonprofit organization
- Â Made a difference in the community and/or UALR
- Â Be available to attend the awards luncheon.
Candidates for the Dean’s Award for Excellence:
- Must be a graduate from the College of Business between 2002 and 2013
- Shown promise as a leader in the business or nonprofit community
- Be involved in the community and/or UALR
- Be available to attend the awards luncheon.
Please send letters of nomination to Will Elliott, Director of Development at email@example.com no later than Monday, April 15.
For more information, call (501) 569.3208.
David Cone was the Distinguished AlumnusÂ for 2012. Cone graduated from UALR with a BA in Business in 1965. Mr. Cone is the director of wines for Glazer’s Distributors Incorporated.
Jay Wisener is the Dean’s Award for Excellence for 2012. Wisener received an Executive MBA in 2009. Wisener is the executive vice president of Arkansas Capital Corporation.