The Professional Speed Mixer is a way for students to find out about open positions and meet major local employers and companies that are hiring. Mixers are usually held in late November and late April. The Spring 2013 Speed Mixer will take place on Thursday, April 25, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Reynolds Business Building Atrium.
- A 2-hour networking event for students and employers.
- A great way for students to find out about open positions and meet local employers and companies that are hiring.
- This is the UALR College of Business version of a career fair based on the concept of speed dating.
- On average, 40 employers and 70 students participate each semester.
- 65% of students who participate land an internship, part-time, or full-time position.
Past employer participants include:
- Verizon Wireless
- Arvest Bank
- Centennial Bank
- Goodwill Industries
- FIS Global
- St. Vincent Health
- Clinton School
- State Farm Insurance
- Hilti Co.
- Cardinal Health
- Northwestern Mutual
- City of Little Rock
*Employers can learn more about this event and signing up by contacting The Center for Student and Career Services at 501.371.8009, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Free food and drinks & and a chance to win door prizes!