Rhetoric & Writing Grad: Tanner Sullivan

Last Saturday, many students walked across the graduation stage solidifying the completion of a degree. Among those students was Little Rock native, Tanner Sullivan.

At UA Little Rock, Tanner studied Rhetoric and Writing and currently interns at Cat Squared. There he creates manuals and trains new user on how to use Cat Squared’s software.

Sullivan aspires to train and/or teach individuals and credits UA Little Rock for exposing him to it.

“UA Little Rock has given me the tools I need to be successful with [both] teaching or software documentation,” says Sullivan. “In my program, Rhetoric and Writing, the courses I took used industry standard software like RoboHelp 2015.”

Tanner also thanks, Dr. Jensen and Dr. Rankins-Robertson for their help and guidance through his time in the department.

“I have these two individuals to thank for the choices I’ve made today and the success I hope to achieve,” says Sullivan.

Tanner has been awarded a Teaching Assistant opportunity for the 2018 Spring semester. Now that he has completed his Bachelor’s degree, Sullivan plans to obtain his Masters.

Congratulations Tanner, we wish you continued success!

Posted in: News, Student News