Federal Jobs website – usajobs.gov
This site lists federal job opportunities for any student in college AND up to two years after graduation from college. The site also lists jobs any U.S. citizen can apply for.
Note: If a student has a disability, they may qualify for positions under Schedule A Hiring Authority for People with Disabilities.
See information below:
Fact Sheet for Students and Recent Graduates – any grade level student & students with Undergraduate degree
Fact Sheet for Presidential Management Fellows Programs – students with Master’s degree
- You may need to create a federal resume to apply for most positions
- Create an account on usajobs.gov
- Under My Account, you will find information on how to create a resume.
- Go to home page to see job opportunities available
- Search under Students and Recent Graduates
- Indicate location by city or state to narrow down the selections
- If you save your search criteria, you will be emailed on new openings daily, weekly, or however often you set it up for.
Good luck on your search.