.Net Software Developer 1 – Health IT (2 openings)
U.S. citizenship not required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support applications in VB6, .Net 3.5, .Net 4.0 and SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Develop new applications with .Net and SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Support and create reports with SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Support and create data flows with SQL Server Integration Services and Data Transformation Services.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Science or other applicable degree
- Some experience in .Net and SQL Server development.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Bachelors degree in Computer and Information Science
Interested applicants should contact Kelley Bass, EIT assistant dean for external affairs, at email@example.com or 682-8137.