Garver’s Information Technology department is seeking an experienced Software Developer to develop, maintain and enhance Garver’s applications, databases and external/internal websites. This position will work on a variety of projects with departments throughout Garver.
• Developing, maintaining, and making enhancements to a variety of software applications.
• SQL Server and MySQL database development, support and administration.
• SQL Server Reporting Services development and support.
• Collaborating with a variety of departments on various projects.
• Research new technologies and ways to improve our current software and processes.
• Supporting daily troubleshooting issues as needed.
• Working on special projects as needed.
• 3+years of software development experience
• .NET experience
• Website and Application Development experience
• SharePoint development and support experience
• SQL Server database experience
• SQL Server Reporting Services experience
• Strong communication skills
• Strong analytical and logical skills
• Ability to learn quickly and act independently
• Eager to learn new applications and technologies
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks while working under tight deadlines
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a challenging position
• Team player
• Ability to work well with and provide excellent service to end users.