Mid-Level VB.Net / ASP.NET Developer to develop Windows Application.
The successful candidates will possess the ability to operate in a team environment, have good communication skills, and have the ability to develop application components based on design criteria. In addition to working as a primary team member, the developer should also be able to design, develop, and deploy smaller applications in a timely fashion.
This position will be used to help provide support for a Visual Basic application. The application utilizes SQL Server Databases at the back end. There is an effort to develop new applications and migrate existing applications into the .NET programming platform.
- 5 years of Programming experience in C#.net/ VB.NET /ASP.NET
- Database experience in using SQL Server.
- Server environment knowledge of Microsoft IIS and Windows 2000/2003 Servers.
- The candidate will help to support the technical environment in which the applications reside.
- Some security/audit exp would be a plus.
A face-to-face Interview will be required after a phone screening interview.