United Cerebral Palsy of Arkansas is searching for a technology specialist.
- Works under the direction of administrator to assist end users in use of company software, networks & computer applications.
- Diagnoses hardware, software and systems failures, using established procedures.
- Reporting to the information technology administrator, this position maintains, troubleshoots,designs, installs, and ensures proper configuration of network hardware such as routers, hubs, switches, modems, and gateways to ensure efficient utilization of hardware capabilities
- Provides support and maintenance aspects of equipment
- Help maintaining the operational status of laptops, servers, and approximately 60 computers
- Installation/upgrade of new hardware and software and implements new technology systems and upgrades
- Maintaining inventories, software licenses, and printing supplies
- Help maintenance of the company’s web sites and intranet. Assist in the design and organization of interactive Web sites.
- Assist in Web and Database Administration and Development.
- Responsible for writing technical and client support documents.
- Assist team with proper security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Perform other relevant duties based upon experience
- The formal education equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer applications, or a related field.
- MOS specialist or MCSE and/or 2 – 3 yrs. of experience using PC & Microsoft Software is a plus
- Strong working knowledge and competent in use of Microsoft Office and Apple products (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, iPads, iPhones)
- Server 2003/2012, Lotus Notes, AS-400, and Crystal Reports is a plus
- Strong motivation to learn, willingness to be a strong team player, yet operate independently as required.
- Excellent service skills proven through demonstrated ability to interact well with people and help others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all employees must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects in various stages of completion.
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
UCP of Arkansas is an Equal Opportunity Employer meets USDA Guidelines
Resumes can be sent toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org