PAID ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAMMER INTERNSHIP
BBA Solutions is looking for an intern with experience in computer programming, coding and debugging. This knowledge is essential for all applicants. Experience gained in the classroom and through personal application will be accepted.
- Serve as part of a highly-skilled team, providing technical and business solutions to extend and enhance our corporate business applications.
- Analyze, identify, research, and recommend technology and business solutions to meet business requirements and IT system standards.
- Become a technical expert on computer and IT technologies.
- Provide effective written and oral communications within and outside the IT Department, including interactions and knowledge sharing with all levels of staff from executive level management to individual contributors.
- Take part in the planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and operations of our corporate business applications, including participation in all systems life cycle and project management activities.
- Linux Servers
- Apache Web Server
- GO by Google
- Ruby on Rails
Strong interest in Native App programming (Android and/or IOS)
Preferred Majors: (or Equivalent Experience)
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
Nicole Howser –Â email@example.com
About BBA Solutions:
BBA Solutions is one of the largest textbook companies in the United States. BBA Solutions has proven sustained success through online sales while partnering with the top online retail marketplaces in the world, as well as operating more than 100 on and off campus retail stores across 20 states. With local and national brands such as FirstClassBooks.com, RentText.com, RentText, First Class Cellular Repair, QBOT Mobile Rewards, Textbook Brokers and Campus Bookstore’s all operating under the BBA Solutions corporate umbrella, we have proven to be a leader in a number of diverse enterprises.