The position is in Stuttgart, Arkansas
One of the world’s largest food processing companies in the US Mid-South is seeking an accomplished
PL/SQL Developer with excellent communication skills. The best candidates will join a team of MIS
professionals to expand and maintain the systems infrastructure for this stable operator with excellent
benefits and over $1 billion in annual revenue.
- PL/SQL or Apex Development experience. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
- Experience communicating directly with Executives, Product Management, and Front End Development teams to translate requirements in feature design.
- Able to communicate clearly, obtain requirements, validate prototypes, perform testing, and coordinate roll-out of applications or reports.
- Write quality, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- PLSQL stored procedures and functions within packages, triggers and libraries. May leverage Dynamic SQL, Ref-Cursors, Bulk Collection, Explain Plans, Materialized Views or Shell Scripting.
- 3+ years of PLSQL application development experience (minimum)
- Bachelorâ€™s degree (prefer CS, CIS, IT, Engineering, Math, Physics, etc.)
- Experience with Oracle databases with 100s to 1000+ tables.
- Seasoned experience developing & tuning complex PLSQL packages.
- Creation of complex PL/SQL reports using Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports or other reporting tools.
- Professional working experience with Oracle Apex or Oracle Forms
- Working experience with a large ERP system or transactional DBMS.
- Experience with any of the following: SQL Navigator, Toad, SQL +, SQL Developer, Shell Scripts, ODI, Hyperion IR
Relocation reimbursement may be available.
Marketing and Recruiting Analyst