The UALR English Department invites all English program alumni to take advantage of the Alumni E-mail List and Ask Your Former Professor services!
Alumni E-mail List
If you are a recent or past graduate of the UALR English program and would like to:
- Receive forwarded job opportunities
- Provide feedback to the Department on how the program helped you prepare for whatever you did next
- Keep in touch with faculty and other alumni
then you should join the UALR English Alumni mailing list!
How To Join
To join, send e-mail to to email@example.com. In the body of the message, write
subscribe EnglishAlumni-L first name last name
replacing “first name” and “last name” with your first and last name (for example, subscribe EnglishAlumni-L John Doe). Note: Do not include a signature line, such as the one at the bottom of Hotmail files, do not include carbon copies, and do not include a subject line.
How to Leave
You can leave the list at any time by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
in the body of the message. Note: Do not add your name, a signature line such as the one at the bottom of Hotmail files, carbon copies, or a subject line.
Ask Your Former Professor
If you graduated from the UALR English program, your former professors will still help you to answer questions about grammar and other English related topics. All you have to do is ask!
- Steve Anderson, PhD, email@example.com
- Ralph Burns, MFA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Jauss, PhD, email@example.com
- Roslyn L. Knutson, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Levernier, PhD, email@example.com
- Dan F. Littlefield, Jr., PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrick Moore, PhD, email@example.com
- Alice Ann Munson, MA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russell E. Murphy, PhD (Chair), email@example.com
- James Parins, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org
- C. Earl Ramsey, PhD, email@example.com
- Zabelle Stodola, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dennis Vannatta, PhD, email@example.com
- R. Paul Yoder, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org