The Facilities Management grounds crew is responsible for the overall maintenance of UALR campus grounds. They schedule, coordinate, design, and perform grounds maintenance services and beautification projects for the campus.
Some of the services offered by the grounds crew include:
- Landscape and Grounds maintenance
- Mowing and trimming grass
- Trimming trees and maintaining shrubs, bushes, and flowers
- Fertilizing, watering, and weed control
- Controlling litter of all campus greens and parking lots
- Landscape construction
- Planting, removing, and replacing trees and shrubs as needed
- Seeding and renovating turf
- Snow Removal
- Cleaning of all sidewalks and parking lots
- Spreading ice melt over campus as needed
Billable to department as applicable:
- Event and signage setup
If you have any questions or concerns regarding grounds services, please contact Grounds Supervisor Alan Williams at 501.371.7604.