Office/Department: Ottenheimer Library
Job title: Assistant to Library Director
Job description/duties: POSITION SUMMARY:
The Assistant to Library Director is a student employee who provides administrative and clerical support to the Ottenheimer Library Director, as well as completes special projects related to the Library’s Student Success, Research and Scholarly Communication and Collections Management initiatives.
• Works a regular schedule during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Mon. – Fri.
• Maintains library webpages using the WordPress content management system
• Enters data and creates graphs, documents and files using Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and Powerpoint
• Performs other office-related duties as assigned
• Staffs service desk and provides assistance to students in the use of Microsoft Office and other computer applications as needed
• Shelves books and boxes of archival papers in University Archives
• Other work-related duties as assigned.
Job location: Ottenheimer Library
Job qualifications: KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS:
• Knowledge of MS Office (Access, Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
• Good keyboarding skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to follow instructions and perform detailed work
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, move book carts and lift up to 20 pounds.
• Ability to stoop, bend, reach.
• The formal education equivalent of a high school diploma.
• Experience with computer applications.
To apply, contact: JB Hill | email@example.com | (501) 569-8808
This job listing expires: 12/01/2017