Financial aid helps fill the gap between the cost of attending UALR and the amount that a student and their family are able to contribute. To be considered for financial aid awarded through the UALR Office of Admissions and Financial Aid, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be enrolled in a degree or aid-eligible certificate program
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Make satisfactory academic progress toward completion of the academic program
- Registered for Selective Service (if applicable)
- May not be in default on a loan previously received for college expenses nor owe a refund on a scholarship, grant, or loan from a previous enrollment period.
Whenever possible, aid will be offered to meet the full amount of the student’s eligibility. All students who meet the March 1 financial aid application priority deadline (including any requested supporting documentation) will receive maximum consideration of campus-based aid programs.