News

Features

Sports

Entertainment

Video

Home » Features

The Forum asks: What do you think about UALR’s change to business attire for homecoming nominees?

Submitted by Melissa Ibbotson on February 19, 2011 – 12:29 pmNo Comment

“It’s weird. You think of homecoming, you think of formal fancy dresses.” Erica Davis, freshman biology major

“I didn’t know we had a homecoming. But they’re not in a business competition, they’re in a pretty competition.” Leah Fahlenkamp, sophomore business management major

“They try to make it about talent, but it’s not.” Taylor Monticelli, sophomore business major

“I’ve done pageants before. It’s weird. The formal attire brings out their personality. They might not be doing anything business related in their lives.” Courtney Self, sophomore dance performance major

“I think it’s better with formal wear. That’s what homecoming is all about, getting to dress up and having everyone look their best.” Loren Clark, junior French and chemistry major

“I think it’s a good idea. Dressing professionally is important, you need to know how to dress for certain occasions.” Jaymi Frierson, freshman business administration major

Comments are closed.