News

Features

Sports

Entertainment

Video

Home » Foolish Forum

Bieber shoots music video on campus, proposes to girlfriend

Submitted by KenDrell Collins on March 30, 2014 – 11:11 pmOne Comment

Everyone’s favorite Canadian pop star, Justin Bieber, will record the music video for his new hit single “Mrs. Beiber” at UALR on April 1, 2014.

Despite recent youthful shenanigans such as egging his neighbor’s house, drag-racing in Los Angeles and allegedly changing his race to African-American, the Biebs song seems to imply that, at age 20, he’s ready to settle down.

Rumor has it that the video will feature a live proposal to his fiancé-to-be Chantell Jeffries who was seen cruising in Bieber’s Lamborghini last month.

“Since I’m retired now, I think it’s time to start a family. Maybe a few baby Biebers,” announced Bieber.

Bieber said the choice to shoot at UALR all started when he met NBA player and former Trojan Derrick Fisher.

“He introduced me to her,” said Bieber, “so I figured why not honor him by shooting the video here at his alma mater.”

Recording will take place in the Donaghey Student Center, on the Trojan Trolley and finally at the Jack Stephens Center. Students from the theatre department will be used as backup dancers in the video.

As for the song, it sounds strikingly similar to his 2012 hit song “Boyfriend.”

It begins, “If I was your husband, I’d never let you go.  You’d be Mrs. Bieber and everyone would know.”

The move to tie the knot with his most recent love interest has already caused an outcry of disapproval from his teenage fans. Girls are have tweeted at Bieber with pleas like “Make me Mrs. Bieber instead.”

Even college students on campus are boycotting the video, saying he should not go through with the proposal.

Bieber’s previous girlfriend, singer Selena Gomez, is also furious about the fact that he has made this move only a few months after their break-up.

“I had him first,” Gomez said. “I’ll be at the wedding. I can’t wait until they ask ‘does anyone object to this marriage?’

One lucky student will event get to bring the ring out to Bieber. In order to be considered for the role, students must like The UALR Forum Facebook page and post April Fools.

One Comment »