Degrees and Certificates Offered
Program Coordinator Contact Information
Dr. Ann Robinson
All applicants must have:
- A valid teacher license (Arkansas or other state), and
- Favorable recommendations from faculty in the program.
Regular Admission (additional requirements):
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 (4.0 scale),
- Grade point average of at least 3.0 for the last 60 hours of undergraduate courses,
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution; a cumulative undergraduate GPA of no lower than 2.5; and a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score of at least 370 on the Verbal Scale, 440 on the Quantitative Scale, and 4.5 on the Analytical Writing Scale,
- Completion of at least 12 semester hours of graduate course work in another UALR graduate program or graduate program from another regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 and no grade lower than a B.
See website for more information