Networking for Arkansasâ€™ legal professionals, law students, and graduates
What is TableTalk?
Legal professionals from around the state visit the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law to talk with students and recent graduates about their firms and law practices.
Interested in participating?
During TableTalk, you can meet and greet attorneys from around the state, talk with them about their firms, and learn about the opportunities and challenges of the profession. Exchange business cards for future contacts. Registration is not required for attendance to talk with employers.
What is TableTalkPlus(+)?
During TableTalkPlus(+), a limited number of employers may register for private rooms to interview up to six students. If firms register to interview, students will sign up through Symplicity March 26-27. To sign up:
- Log into your Symplicity account and select OCI.
- Under session, select 2013 TableTalkPlus(+).
- Scroll down to see employers who registered to interview.
- Check these employers’ hiring criteria and requested documents.
- If you meet their criteria, select “Apply.”
Included in TableTalkPlus(+) is the resume book for employers attending the event. To have your resume included:
- Go to your Symplicity account > Click on Profile > Privacy > Promote Resume to Employer, then Save and Continue.
- Click Opt-In Resume Book > Under Options select Resume Book.
- Check the Target Opt-In Resume Book box.
- If using a different resume from your default resume, name it 2013 TableTalk Resume.
The deadline for having your resume included in this book is March 28.