toll-free assistance: 1-800-340-9367
About Off-Campus Access
When utilizing library resources from off-campus you will need to identify yourself as a current UALR student/employee. After selecting the resource you wish to use, you will be prompted to fill-in yourÂ netID and netID password.
Steps to identifying yourself as a currently enrolled UALR student:
- Select the database, electronic book or electronic journal
- Enter your netID
- Your netIDÂ can be found via your BOSS account.
Possible Problems with Off-Campus Access
- Your UALR account may not be active.
- You may have been directed to the publisher’s login page rather than our proxy page.
- Make sure you are using yourÂ netID and password to log-in.