Results for ‘T’
- Tests in Print
- Trademarks - US Patent & Trademark Office
- The Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS) contains pending, registered and dead federal trademarks. The files can be searched using word marks, serial or registration numbers, and owners.
- Trial - Kanopy Streaming Video
Kanopy Streaming Video provides access to 9,293 videos from major educational film producers and distributors in a wide variety of subject areas.
Trials ends on April 3, 2015. We look forward to your feedback. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trials - Routledge Handbooks Online
Routledge Handbooks Online brings together the worldâ€™s leading scholars to provide a cutting-edge overview of classic and current research and future trends in the Social Sciences and Humanities.
Trials ends on March 12, 2015. We look forward to your feedback. Please send your comments to email@example.com.
- Trials - The Papers of Dwight David Eisenhower
The electronic edition of 21-volume Papers of Dwight David Eisenhower contains the most significant letters, memoranda, cables, and directives written or dictated by Eisenhower from the years prior to World War II through the full term of his presidency.
Trials ends on April 4, 2015. We look forward to your feedback. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help? Contact a Reference Librarian.