GOAL 1: COLLECTIONS
Support faculty and students in their teaching, learning and research by evaluating the relevance of our current collections and increasing access to information resources and services. (Ottenheimer Library Vision Number 1)
- Identify and implement a model for developing collections that meets the teaching, learning and research needs of the University.
- Expand and develop consortia partnerships and cooperative purchasing.
Goal 2: FACILITIES
Create a state-of-the-art library facility to enhance academic teaching, learning, and research at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. (Ottenheimer Library Vision Number 4)
- Develop a plan for systematic maintenance of the library building.
- Renovate Library to maximize use of collections and services.
- Create an inviting, comfortable, and modern environment conducive to study, research, and the exploration of new technology.
Goal 3: TECHNOLOGY
Develop and maintain a state-of-the-art online environment and infrastructure to deliver library resources and services to the university community. (Ottenheimer Library Vision Number 1)
- Investigate emerging library technologies and technology trends.
- Create a library technology plan.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements for library user interfaces.
- Coordinate the use of technology in the promotion of library services and resources.