Ottenheimer Library collects, organizes, and provides access to information resources and library services that enrich and support the Universityâ€™s research and teaching mission, foster intellectual development, and promote academic excellence.
As an active partner in the research and teaching activities of the University community, Ottenheimer Library will:
- Enhance and promote seamless access to the widest range of information and services.
- Recruit and develop a cadre of knowledgeable, flexible, and creative faculty and staff.
- Forge effective partnerships with internal and external institutions and organizations.
- Provide an inviting, comfortable, and modern environment conducive to study, research, and the exploration of new technology.
- Develop a solid base of financial support within the region and the University community.