Dr. Geissler is a Professor of Marketing and Advertising
- BS Louisiana State University
- MBA Louisiana State University
- PhD The University of Georgia
- ADVT 3300 Principles of Advertising
- ADVT 3310 Advertising IMC Development
- MKTG 3350 Principles of Marketing
- MKTG 3385 Consumer Analysis and Behavior
- MKTG 4341 Product and Service Strategy
- MKTG 8311 Brand Strategy
Geissler, G.L. & Rucks, C.T. 2011. The critical influence of customer food perceptions on overall theme park evaluations. Journal of Management and Marketing Research, Vol. 8, 4-17.
Edison, S. W. & Geissler, G.L. 2011. An investigation of negative word-of-mouth communication among market mavens. Journal of Behavioral Studies in Business, Vol. 3, 145-154.
Geissler, G.L. 2011. Using student input to develop a marketing strategy for an Executive MBA Program. Journal of Case Studies in Education, Vol. 1, 118-131.