Faculty Advisor (N5EEZ), UALR Amateur Radio Club. WA5LRU
Information for other sites, other stuff...
· Visit Arkansas! Site for Arkansas State Parks
· Dirtbike Areas My "Arkansas Places to Ride" page
· NRA Homepage The National Rifle Association
· The Civilian Marksmanship Program firearms safety and competition, M1 Rifles, M1/M14 parts...
· SOUNDS Neat Sounds Area
· Guitars Interested in Vintage Guitars?
· UALR Callsign Server Outstanding Radio Operator Lookup!
Here are a few places I found and liked...
The Chemistry Department at UALR has access to the Applied Science PhD Program and its emphasis areas. I am the supervising professor for a number of projects. These include work on new spectroscopic instrumentation, combustion diagnostics, non-invasive rocket monitoring techniques, hybrid rocket combustion studies, and solid propellant studies. We use Infrared (IR), Ultra-Violet and Visible (UV-Vis) spectrometers, Laser systems including Ar Ion and Nd:YAG, and also various physical methods. Please contact me for information on joining us or take a look at the Hybrid Rocket and Small Arms Test unit homepages for more information on our Combustion and related research!