University of Arkansas at Little Rock students who are graduating this fall can find all of their commencement-day needs at Gradfest Wednesday and Thursday, Oct. 11 and 12.
From 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Oct. 11-12, students can take care of their graduation needs at the lower concourse of the Donaghey Student Center, between Health Services and the UA Little Rock Bookstore.
During this event, students can take care of the following graduation needs in one convenient location:
- Order official UA Little Rock personalized graduation announcements
- Purchase cap and gown
- Order official UA Little Rock class ring
- Chat with representatives from the Alumni Association about membership benefits, personalized brick, and college license plate
- Inquire about Graduate School programs and admission requirements
- Visit with Office of Records and Registration representatives concerning graduation application and general commencement information
- Talk with representatives from Financial Aid (exit interview – mandatory for students with loans, loan indebtedness, debt management, and lender information)
In addition, graduating students may complete a graduation survey in the BOSS system by using the student services menu/tab and clicking on “Answer a survey” for a chance to win a $300 UA Little Rock graduation packet consisting of cap and gown, personalized brick, alumni T-shirt, alumni license plate frame, and an official UA Little Rock diploma frame.
For more information, contact the University Bookstore at 501.569.3245 or Hyginus Ukadike at 501.569.3185.