After you have applied for admission and been accepted to UALR, you can meet with an academic advisor who will help you choose your online or traditional classes.
To see a list of courses before you visit your advisor, visit our online course listing:
- Term: Select the semester you want to take classes.
- Status: To see only courses that have space available, choose “Open.”
- Subject: Choose your area of interest, or select several by holding the CONTROL key (Command key on a Mac) while making your selections.
- Attribute: Select “On-line course (WEB)” to see a listing of web-based classes.
- Click Search to see the results.
If you have already been advised and have no registration holds, you may register for classes by logging into BOSS and choosing Registration >