Skip to the page content Skip to primary navigation Skip to the search form Skip to the audience-based navigation Skip to the site tools and log-in Information about website accessibility

Student Records

Military/Technical Credit

UALR does not automatically transfer vocational, military or technical credits from other universities.  If you would like for UALR to transfer coursework of this nature then you may fill out our Request to Receive Credit for Technical and/or Military Credit form.

Students with vocational, military or technical work transferred to UALR prior to August 1, 2011, can have that work removed from their UALR transcript by filling out the Request to Remove Technical and/or Military Credit form.

Either of the above forms will need to be printed and signed by your departmental advisor before finally being submitted to the Office of Records and Registration for processing.  Please note:  You must have officially declared your major in BOSS before either of these forms can be processed.

Updated 8.24.2011