The Trojan Trolley is a free, fixed route shuttle service, providing safe, convenient transit within the UALR campus and surrounding community.
Shuttles are wheelchair accessible and can accommodate 24 people seated; about 45 people total can ride seated and standing. View the Trojan Trolley route map.
Hours of Operation
Shuttle service will be available 48 weeks out of the year.
Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m. — 10 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. — 4 p.m.
Each trolley is expected to make its loop three times per hour depending on traffic and weather conditions. View a real-time map of where the trolleys are.
Maroon Route — South Campus
- University Village
- University Plaza breezeway
- Bus shelter on University Drive at crosswalk
- CATA bus shelter on Campus Drive across from DSC
- South Oaks Apartments
Silver Route — North Campus
- Lot 14 at Jack Stephens Center near pedestrian bridge
- Lot 13 East in front of Jack Stephens Center
- Lot 8 between College of Business and EIT
- West Campus Drive at Fine Arts Building
- West Campus Drive across from DSC
- North end of West Hall