The links listed below provide a variety of options on financing your graduate school education. Please visit the official site for the Admissions and Financial Aid Office for more information.
- Tuition and Fees
- The most current, up to date tuition rates at UALR.
- Graduate Assistantships
- There are a small number of graduate assistantships for first-year students in the MSW program. These ten-hour graduate assistantships include modest pay and a significant break on tuition.Â Please contact Dr. Greg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ directly if interested in the Graduate Assistantship Program.
- FAFSA-Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Comprehensive information and applications for federal student loan programs and assistance can be found at this website.
- Private Scholarships
- The Private Scholarship booklet, general scholarship application, instructions, contact information, and departmental links are all included on this link. Generally, the deadline for most scholarship applications is March 1st.