Dr. Charles W. Donaldson Summer Bridge Academy
The academy is a three-week residential program aimed at preparing incoming freshmen for college-level work by eliminating the need for them to take remedial math and English courses.
Students who attend will:
- Save $1000 by eliminating remedial math and English courses.
- Earn a $200 stipend while learning and having fun.
- Get FREE room & board in University Housing.
- Attend motivational workshops, special events, and fun activities
- Build long-lasting relationships with faculty, staff, peers and mentors.
Apply to attendÂ Summer Bridge Academy
Selected students must be admitted to the university and prepared to spend three weeks in an academically intensive learning environment. Parents/guardians must agree to attend the Parent Information Session.Â Â Students will be required to stay in residence for the full three weeks, including weekends.
Registration is now open. To enroll in the program, please complete theÂ Summer Bridge Academy Application.
If you have questions,Â contact Jonathan Bobo, Recruitment and Enrollment Manager, at email@example.com.