Dr. Charles W. Donaldson Summer Bridge Academy
The academy is a three-week residential program aimed at preparing incoming freshmen for for college-level work eliminating the need for them to take remedial math and English courses.
Students who attend will:
- Save $1000 by eliminating remedial math and English courses.
- Earn a $200 stipend while learning and having fun.
- Get FREE room & board in University Housing.
- Attend motivational workshops, special events, and fun activities
- Build long-lasting relationships with faculty, staff, peers and mentors.
The academy will be held Sunday, July 14 to Saturday, Aug. 3, 2013. Enrollment for this year’s class is now closed.
For more information or to inquire about next year’s enrollment, complete the short form below.