3 May 2013

UALR Finals Playlist: The Best Songs for Studying

posted by Meaghan Milliorn

I’m thankful that college finals are years behind me, but the memories of studying for hours while listening to music are still fresh. Certain bands or songs helped me concentrate on a tough topic, while others gave me motivation to keep going when I was definitely ready to quit.

So, to help our students gear up for finals, I made a request for song, artist, and genre submissions to create the first-ever UALR Finals Playlist. Through Facebook and Twitter, I received dozens of suggestions ranging from classical to dubsteb and even Old MacDonald. Hey, whatever helps you ace that test, right?

Without further delay, here is the Spring 2013 UALR Finals Playlist, also known as, the most interesting playlist of 30 songs ever.

I used Spotify to create this and you will need a Spotify account in order to listen to the playlist. It’s free to download, or you can just look through the list below to create a list on your desired music platform.

playlist

Thank-you to everyone who played along and good luck with your finals!

2 Responses to “UALR Finals Playlist: The Best Songs for Studying”

1. Marissa Spencer says:

Hilarious! Thank you for compiling these!

2. jennifer says:

Thanks for commenting!You thoughts on post are very much appreciated.Best Regards.