Whether just starting your college journey or finishing a degree, we know what it takes to help students meet their educational goals while working full-time. UA Little Rock is excited to partner with CHI St. Vincent and Saline Memorial to provide opportunities for their employees to receive their degrees.
Full-time employees of CHI St. Vincent or Saline Memorial can receive 10% off their tuition and fees at UA Little Rock. There is no minimum credit hour requirement. Start or finish your degree while continuing your career.
- Scholarships are limited to 50 students pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Must be a full-time employee of either CHI St. Vincent or Saline Memorial
- Must remain employed during the school semester
- Students must start classes in the fall semester
- Requires per-semester proof of employment
- Applicable to any major at UA Little Rock
- No minimum credit hour requirement
- Scholarships may not be combined with other institutional scholarships and are subject to available funds.
Our Academic Programs
UA Little Rock offers more than 60 programs that meet your academic interests and goals. Many programs are offered online and can be completed on your schedule.
- Apply for admission. Use code TROJAN2024 to waive the application fee.
- On the application, check the box to identify yourself as a hospital employee. No additional application is needed.
- You will receive emails about your next steps after applying, or you can view our Quick Guide.
Complete this form if you work for a Career Choice Partner Employer and need to tell UA Little Rock.