Recruiting of Outstanding Faculty and Expanding Research to Their Profession
As an accredited research university that serves state and national agencies and organizations, we must continue to invest in our programs and our faculty. The Centennial Campaign will help us remain competitive in terms of technology, programs, research and resources. Our students are involved in, and directly benefit from, that innovation which helps ensure they are prepared for the ever-changing global economy.
Josie Efird attended another college before discovering that her career interests and passion for storytelling intersected at UA Little Rock. She is studying Mass Communications while interning with KUAR, Little Rock’s public radio station.
Program Excellence News
- Chan Family Marks Professor’s Legacy with $6.75 Million Gift to Benefit UA Little Rock Engineering Programs
- Windgate Foundation Awards More Than $3 Million for Art Outreach, Art Acquisition and Children International Education and Outreach
- UA Little Rock Receives $165K Grant for Center for Simulation Innovation
- Alumni Begin Endowed Scholarship to Help Students Who Have Lost Loved Ones Because of Domestic or Gun Violence
- Chancellor Drale Gifts $25,000 to UA Little Rock Faculty Professional Development
- $2.25 Million Gift to UA Little Rock Center for Arkansas History and Culture to Help Secure Rockefeller Legacy
- Faculty and Staff Lead in Giving to UA Little Rock
- UA Little Rock Receives Gift to Encourage Service Learning in College of Social Sciences and Communication