The UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, with our core values of public service, access to justice, and professionalism, has been at the forefront of practice-ready and skills-focused learning for over forty years. As the only law school in Little Rock, Bowen students have access to business and government leaders that are only available in a capital city.
Bowen is consistently rated a National Jurist preLaw Best Value Law School, a ranking that reflects the fact that our students, by and large, graduate with very little debt, pass the bar exam, and get bar-license required or JD-advantage jobs.
Below are a few more of Bowen’s national rankings:
- Top 25 Legal Writing Program – USNWR (2022)
- Top 40 Best Part-Time Law Program – USNWR (2022)
- Top Tax Law School – preLaw Magazine (2021-2022)
- Top Public Service School – preLaw Magazine (2016, 2021-2022)
- Best Practical Training Law School – preLaw Magazine (2016, 2019, 2020)
- Top Law School for Native American or Alaskan Native Enrollment (2018)
- Best Value Law School – preLaw Magazine (2011-2018)
- Best Public Interest Law School – preLaw Magazine (2018)
- Top Business Law School – preLaw Magazine (2018)
- Top 10 Law School with Lowest Alumni Debt – USNWR (2014, 2016-2017)
- Top 10 Highest Yield Rates – USNWR (2015-2017)
- E. Smythe Gambrell Professionalism Award – ABA (2016)
Need more information?
Request information and keep up to date on all the latest developments at the UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law.