In partnership with a variety of Arkansas non-profit and social enterprise organizations, students of the Business Innovations Legal Clinic conduct legal workshops every semester on a variety of entrepreneurship topics including business entity formation, relevant tax changes for small business, and the basics of intellectual property. For a schedule of our upcoming workshops, see our Facebook events page.
- Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub– an entrepreneurship incubator serving the creative community statewide
- Arkansas Small Business and Tech Development Center– a university-based business development firm offering free business planning and education to small businesses statewide
- Communities Unlimited – a nonprofit focused on economic, entrepreneurial growth strategies both statewide and in the greater American South region, based out of West Memphis
- Go Forward Pine Bluff – a community development nonprofit based out of Pine Bluff
- Remix Ideas– a business incubator consulting firm serving the African-American and African immigrant community in Little Rock