Veterans Pro Bono Services Center
The Veterans Pro Bono Services Center at the UA Little Rock Bowen School of Law works to serve the legal needs of Arkansans who have served in the military. The goals of the program are:
- To increase the number of VA accredited attorneys in the State of Arkansas;
- To increase the number of attorneys willing to accept pro bono and reduced-fee referrals from the Veterans Legal Services Clinic;
- To provide free continuing legal education to attorneys to assist them in developing expertise in veterans law;
- To increase awareness of the legal issues that military service members, veterans, and their family members face;
- To provide pro se and educational resources regarding military benefits and law; and
- To increase awareness of services available to the military veterans of Arkansas.
If you are an attorney and interested in volunteering, please complete this form.
If you or your organization would like to learn more about how you can get involved, contact Patti Bell, Pro Bono Program Manager, Veterans Legal Services Clinic, UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law at 501-916- 5422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.