Veterans Pro Bono Services Center
The Veterans Pro Bono Services Center at the UA Little Rock Bowen School of Law works to address the legal needs of Arkansans who have served in the military. The program aims to:
- Connect veterans to attorneys who have agreed to take referrals from the Veterans Legal Services Clinic, on a volunteer or reduced-fee basis
- Increase the number of VA-accredited attorneys in Arkansas
- Provide free continuing legal education to help Arkansas attorneys develop expertise in veterans’ law
- Increase awareness of the legal issues that military service members, veterans, and their family members face
- Provide free and educational resources to veterans and their family members
- Increase awareness of services available to veterans in Arkansas.
If you are an attorney and interested in volunteering, please complete this form.
If you or your organization would like to learn more about how you can get involved, contact Zach Baumgarten, Pro Bono Program Director, Veterans Legal Services Clinic, UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law at 501-916-5422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.