The policy: Admissions Categories – LR 502.1 was updated in 2019 and in 2021, the policy library now reflects both revisions.
- Signed by Chancellor Drale on 11/26/2019
- Adopted by FS Legislation Ref Number FS_2019_23
- Added Dual Enrollment information to the policy
- Signed by Chancellor Drale on 1/6/2021
- Amended the transfer student admission requirements:
The Admissions credentials for transfer students must include:
1. Completed application for admission.
2. Official transcript(s) for each college or university accredited by institutional or regional accrediting agencies as recognized by the US Department of Education or any institution with whom UA Little Rock has a standing MOU, previously attended (must be sent to UA Little Rock by the college).
3. Proof of two MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) immunizations (required of all applicants born after Jan. 1, 1957
Students who have twelve or fewer acceptable transfer credits from another college or university must meet all of the admission requirements for entering freshmen. A previously enrolled student.
- FS Legislation Ref Number FS_2020_26