Available technologies for licensing from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock are:
- Nanotubes for Cancer Therapy and Diagnostics
- Metallic Nanoparticles Coated with Graphitic Shells as Localized Radio Frequency Absorbers for Cancer Therapy
- Synergistic Enhancement of Cancer Therapy Using a Combination of Carbon Nanotubes and Antitumor Drugs
- Multifunctional Fe304 Cored Magnetic-Quantum Dot Fluorescent Nanocomposites for RF Nano-hyperthermia of Cancer Cells
- Nanostructural Materials Increase Mineralization in Bone Cells and Affect Gene Expression Through miRNA Regulation
If you are interested in these technologies, please contact the Office of Innovation and Commercialization.