EOC is a federally funded program that assists eligible participants to enroll in and complete a post-secondary education program. All services (listed below) are free to our participants. The Central, AR EOC Central serves residents of Lonoke County, Pulaski County, or Saline County.
Download our new app! EOC at LR
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- United States citizen or permanent resident status
- Age 19 or above or veteran of any age
- Must meet federal guidelines to demonstrate financial need
- First-generation college student (neither parent has a 4-year college degree)
- Express a desire to enroll in a post-secondary education program
- ACCUPLACER testing
- Referral to Adult Education Centers for GED Assistance
- Tutoring for ACT and the ACCUPLACER
- Workshops on study skills and college survival issues
- Career assessments to match your interest, abilities, and values with specific areas
- Information regarding the job market, career projections, and the appropriate training
- Assistance in identifying a college, vo-tech, career-specific program, or proprietary school that meets your needs
- Assistance in completing admissions applications and other enrollment forms
- Academic advice and assistance in course selection
Financial Aid Counseling
- Assistance in completing federal and state student financial aid forms
- Information regarding grants and loans responsibilities
- Assistance with resolving loan debt
The computer lab is available for use by clients for internet browsing, completing homework assignments, and general usage in relation to education.
Check out our new Mobile Application EOC at LR
We’re thrilled to announce the new app for TRIO EOC! It’s everything TRIO EOC, in your pocket. With the new app, you can access community resources, events, updates, and college readiness content. Download for Android https://bit.ly/3sgMi2E Download for iPhone https://apple.co/47ARv5G